Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Mrs. Darby asks Looie Blooie, a lawyer, to find her husband after a fight. Upon questioning by Looie, she volunteers that she gave him a broken arm and other injuries.
3.7 x 33.5 cm
- Blooie, Looie (Fictitious character)
- Darby, Mrs. (Fictitious character)
- Family violence--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 24, 1932), p. 2