Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
After Harold Teen insists that he will not succumb to curiosity, he sees Shadow speedily running by him. Harold and a group of others curiously chase after Shadow, only to learn that Shadow simply wanted a drink. By Carl Ed.
23.5 x 34.4 cm
- Teen, Harold (Fictitious character)
- Sugar Bowl Soda Shop (Imaginary place)
- Jenks, Pop (Fictitious character)
- Smart, Shadow (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 24, 1932), p. 2