Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Talking Machine Shop
Advertisement by the Talking Machine Shop features an image of a Victrola record player. A blow-up shows Victor Talking Machine Company's "His Master's Voice" logo: the "Victor dog" stands in front of a horn amplifier phonograph.
22.2 x 10.1 cm
black and white
- Victrola (Trademark)
- Victor Talking Machine Company--Products--1910-1920
- Victor Dog (Trademark)
- Talking Machine Shop--Products--1910-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 11, 1919), p. 6