Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
C. D. Peacock
Advertisement for the C. D. Peacock jewelry store features images of several "seamless" wedding rings,a peacock, and a bride & groom walking arm in arm down a church aisle. The bride wears high heels, a long dress with a flour-length cathedral veil, and carries a bouquet of flowers. The groom is an Army soldier. He wears knee length boots, carries a peaked hat, and wears a sword.
22.5 x 16 cm
black and white
- C. D. Peacock (Firm)
- Wedding clothing & dress--1910-1920
- Grooms (Weddings)--1910-1920
- United States. Army--People--1910-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (June 11, 1919), p. 6