Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Age of the red man and the age of the iron horse
Chief Silver Tongue and Miss Clear Sky stand on the train platform in traditional Native American dress while waiting for the arrival of their relatives.
16.5 x 13.2 cm
- Clear Sky
- Indians of North America--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Railroad stations--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Silver Tongue, Chief
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 15, 1930), p. 3
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)