Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Millions soon to see in movies the great Battle of Waterloo
A crowd of people rush toward a movie theater with "Waterloo" on the marquee. In the foreground, a dumbfounded policeman with billy club scratches his head in puzzlement.
6.4 x 12.1 cm
black and white
- Battle of Waterloo (Film: 1913)
- Motion picture theaters--1910-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 12, 1913), p. 2