Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Amelita Galli-Curci, opera singer. She is one of five women in Chicago operas and featured on this page of the Chicago Tribune.
18.5 x 11.7 cm
- Galli-Curci, Amelita, 1882-1963--Performances
- Opera singers--1910-1920
- Operas & operettas--Illinois--Chicago--1910-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Tribune Pictorial Weekly (November 23, 1919), p. 5