Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Ninety thousand crowded into Wembley Stadium
Fans in Wembley Stadium watch the Bolton and Manchester Cities play the final game for the soccer championship of England.
11.7 x 36.5 cm
- Bolton Wanderers Football Club--Sports--England--London--1920-1930
- F.A. Cup (England)--1920-1930
- Manchester City Football Club--Sports--England--London--1920-1930
- Wembley Stadium (Brent, London, England : 1923-2003)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 30, 1926), p. 7
- International News Photos (New York, N.Y.)