Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
It took two and a half years to get this picture
Wild mountain goats and a hoary marmot, also known as a whistler, at Glacier National Park.
22 x 36.6 cm
- Mountain goats--Montana--1920-1930
- National parks & reserves--Montana--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 30, 1926), p. 7