Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : these girls may share in the Tribune's great offer of $20,000 for 56 peaches
The Chicago Tribune features a contest offering $20,000 in prizes for photographs of beautiful young women from the Midwestern United States. This edition includes nineteen photographs of women.
49 x 37 cm
- Beauty contestants--Middle West--1920-1930
- Beauty contests--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Women--Middle West--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 17, 1926), p. 3
- Bloom Studios
- Coombs Studios
- Gibson Studios
- Gibson, Sykes & Fowler
- Hughes Studios
- Moffett Studio
- Morrison Studios
- Theatrical Studio
- Whitting Studios