Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Daring death on Mont Blanc : a party of climbers crossing the Bridge of Snow
Photograph shows three mountain climbers crossing the Bridge of Snow at the Grand Mulets, the half-way point of the two-day climb to the peak of Mont Blanc.
17.5 x 21 cm
- Glaciers--Blanc, Mont (France and Italy)--1920-1930
- Mountains--Blanc, Mont (France and Italy)--1920-1930
- Snow & ice climbing--Blanc, Mont (France and Italy)--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 22, 1926), p. 7
- Pacific and Atlantic Photos, Inc.