Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Three representatives of three commercial centers
Drawings of three men include Henry W. King, President of the Chicago Commercial Club; George A. Madill, President of the St. Louis Commercial Club; and Jerome Jones, Vice-President Boston Commercial Club.
6.7 x 17.9 cm
black and white
- Boston Commercial Club--People--1890-1900
- Commercial Club of Chicago--People--1890-1900
- Jones, Jerome
- King, Henry W.
- Madill, George A.
- Saint Louis Commercial Club--People--1890-1900
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (October 25, 1895), p. 1