Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
F. M. Atwood, successor to A. J. Nutting & Co.
Advertisement for F. M. Atwood, successor to A. J. Nutting & Co. The advertisement explains how they recently threw 100 coats from the roof for those who couldn't afford new coats, and emphasizes that they have boy's coats for quality prices. Image shows a boy in a suit holding a baseball bat and standing next to a baseball.
19.8 x 5.9 cm
black and white
- A.J. Nutting & Co.--Products--Illinois--Chicago--1880-1890
- Children--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1880-1890
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (October 3, 1882), p. 1