Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
New poses of Della Carson; most beautiful woman in Chicago
Two photographs show slightly different poses of Della Carson, the winner of a beauty contest held by the Chicago Tribune.
30.5 x 38.5 cm
black and white
- Beauty contestants--Illinois--Chicago--1900-1910
- Carson, Della
- Women--Physical characteristics--1900-1910
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune, n.p.
- Matzene Studio