Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chancellor Hitler greets President von Hindenburg in Berlin
Adolf Hitler, Nazi leader, greets former German President Paul von Hindenburg in Berlin, Germany, on the occasion of a memorial to Germany's war dead.
14.7 x 10.1 cm
black and white
- Heads of state--Germany--1930-1940
- Hindenburg, Paul von, 1847-1934--Public appearances--Germany--Berlin
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945--Public appearances--Germany--Berlin
- Memorial rites & ceremonies--Germany--Berlin--1930-1940
- World War, 1914-1918--Commemoration--Germany--Berlin
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 25, 1939), p. 3
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)