Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A ten year-old in Mussolini's Balilla
A rifle-toting ten-year-old in Mussolini's Opera Nazionale Balilla, a Fascist youth organization, gives a salute by presenting arms.
21.3 x 7.6 cm
- Children--Political activity--Italy--1930-1940
- Opera nazionale Balilla--People--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 24, 1932), p. 6
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)