Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Camera catches emotions off guard : Joseph Gedeon, father of Ronnie Gedeon
Joseph Gedeon, father of murdered Ronnie Gedeon, blows smoke at two reporters in expression of his nonchalance at the grand jury hearing in New York at which Robert Irwin was indicted for the murder.
6.7 x 10.2 cm
black and white
- Fathers--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Gedeon, Joseph
- Gedeon, Ronnie--Family-1930-1940
- Grand juries
- Homicides--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Reporters--American--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Smoking--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 8, 1937), p. 6
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)