Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Making her own news reel : Mrs. Edward H. Bennett and her daughter, Betty Mead
At "an outdoor society event," Mrs. Edward H. Bennett uses a small motion picture camera and her daughter, Betty Mead, stands at her side.
15.5 x 10 cm
- Bennett, Olive Holden Mead--Public appearances--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Merck, Elizabeth Mead-Public appearances--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1920
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 2, 1931), p. 5
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)