Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A Chicago philanthropist honored in sculpture
James Davis and Jacob M. Loeb, receive a bust, sculpted by Numa Patlagean, of Jacob M. Loeb in honor of his election as president of the Jewish People's Institute for the nineteenth consecutive time.
10.5 x 10 cm
- Business people--American--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Davis, James, d. 1943--Public appearances--1930-1940
- Jewish People's Institute of Chicago--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Loeb, Jacob M. (Jacob Moritz), 1875-1944--Public appearances--1930-1940
- Loeb, Jacob M. (Jacob Moritz), 1875-1944--Statues--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Patlagean, Numa. Jacob M. Loeb
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 20, 1930), p. 9
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)