Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Winnie Winkle the breadwinner : the Christmas cheer leader
Winnie's younger brother wishes the readers a merry Christmas because the other characters are sleeping. By Martin Branner.
8.2 x 26.8 cm
black and white
- Holidays--United States--1930-1940
- Perry Winkle (Fictitious character)
- Winnie Winkle (Fictitious character)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 25, 1934), p. 43