Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Do you know this scene?
McKinlock Court, at the rear of the Chicago Art Institute, featuring Carl Milles' Fountain of the Tritons.
21.7 x 26 cm
- Art Institute of Chicago. McKinlock Court
- Milles, Carl, 1875-1955. Fountain of the Tritons
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 27, 1935), p. 5