Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A baby orchestra the age of whose members ranges from two to seven years
A group of children between two and seven years old play string instruments while another child conducts in the New York City Auditorium.
18.5 x 25 cm
black and white
- Children--Music--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- New York City Auditorium--Performances--1930-1940
- Youth orchestras--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 11, 1933), p. 6
- Associated Press