Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Waxfree Havoline (Indian Refining Company)
Advertisement for Waxfree Havoline Oil by the Indian Refining Company includes a drawing of a candle under heat and a candle in the cold to demonstrate the inconsistency of wax in different temperatures.
55 x 43 cm
black and white
- Automobile equipment and supplies--1930-1940
- Havoline Motor Oil--1930-1940
- Indian Refining Company--Products--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (January 2, 1930), p. 20