Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Ceres guards the night in la salle street
A view of the Board of Trade skyscraper lit up at night from LaSalle Street in Chicago. Streetcar tracks are in the foreground.
25.5 x 10 cm
- Ceres (Roman deity)--Statues--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Chicago Board of Trade Building (Chicago, Ill.)--1930-1940
- La Salle Street (Chicago, Ill.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 5, 1930), p. 3
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)