Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The communization of the Moujik : Soviet poster propaganda : other horrors of drink
This Soviet propaganda poster warns against alcohol use. One man holds a bottle and leans on another man for support. Behind them are images depicting possible consequences of drinking.
17 x 12 cm
- Alcoholism--Soviet Union--1930-1940
- Caricatures--Soviet Union--1930-1940
- Family violence--Soviet Union--1930-1940
- Political posters--Soviet Union--1930-1940
- Robberies--Soviet Union--1930-1940
- Street railroad accidents--Soviet Union--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 19, 1931), p. 4
- Wales, Henry, 1888-1960