Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Williamsburg housing project in New York
The Williamsburg housing project in New York, for which land was bought at $4.30 a square foot. The building cost per room was $1,672 in the 1930s.
11.2 x 15 cm
black and white
- Apartment houses--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Real estate development--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Williamsburg Houses (New York, N.Y.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 23, 1939), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 3
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)