Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
WGN : What would I do if you should leave me all alone
"What would I do if you should leave me all alone" written by Arthur W. Percival with music by Eddie House is a song presented in the Chicago Sunday Tribune by WGN. The page can be assembled into a small music booklet. The cover includes an image of a man and woman sitting on a couch and a photograph of Eddie House.
49 x 37 cm | 49
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 7, 1929), p. 7
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 7, 1929), p. 8