Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
WGN : The song in my heart
"The song in my heart" written by Lillian Rosedale Goodman with music by H. Leopold Spitalny is a song presented in the Chicago Sunday Tribune by WGN. The page of the Tribune can be cut in half horizontally, folded in half vertically, and assembled to become a small music booklet. Page 7 of the Tribune includes the music booklet pages 1, 4, 5, and 8. Page 8 of the Tribune includes the music booklet pages 2, 3, 6, and 7.
49 x 37 cm | 49
- Barry, Edward
- Herr Louie and Weaselis
- Radio stations--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Song in my heart
- Spingold, Harry
- Spitalny, H. Leopold
- WGN (Radio station : Chicago, Ill.)
- WGN (Radio station : Chicago, Ill.)--People--1920-1930
- Editorial advertisements
- Portrait photographs
- Sheet music
- Sheet music covers
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 24, 1929), p. 7
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 24, 1929), p. 8