Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
WGN : Tell me you do
"Tell me you do" written by Edward K. House with music by Frankie Masters is a song presented in the Chicago Sunday Tribune by WGN. The page of the Tribune can be cut in half horizontally, folded in half vertically, and assembled to become a small music booklet. Page 3 of the Tribune includes the music booklet pages 1, 4, 5, and 8. Page 4 of the Tribune includes the music booklet pages 2, 3, 6, and 7.
49 x 37 cm | 49
- House, Edward K.
- Masters, Frankie
- Tell me you do
- Editorial advertisements
- Portrait photographs
- Sheet music
- Sheet music covers
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 27, 1929), p. 3
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 27, 1929), p. 4