Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
WGN : Next September
"Next September," written by Chas. E. Wilkinson with music by Lou Kosloff, is a song presented in the Chicago Sunday Tribune by WGN. The page can beassembled into a small music booklet. The cover includes an image of a man and woman running outdoors and a photograph of Lou Kosloff.
49 x 37 cm | 49
- Kosloff, Lou, 1904-1986
- Love, Mark
- Next September
- Opera singers--1920-1930
- Radio stations--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Selinger, Henry
- Wathall, Alfred G. (Alfred George), 1880-1938
- WGN (Radio station : Chicago, Ill.)
- WGN (Radio station : Chicago, Ill.)--People--1920-1930
- Editorial advertisements
- Portrait photographs
- Sheet music
- Sheet music covers
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 17, 1929), p. 7
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 17, 1929), p. 8