Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
WGN : My dreams will all come true
"My Dreams Will All Come True," written by Howard Lipstone with music by Al Kvale, is a song presented in the Chicago Sunday Tribune by WGN. The page can be assembled into a small music booklet. The cover of the booklet includes an image of a man and woman embracing and a photograph of Al Kvale.
49 x 37 cm | 49
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 10, 1929), p. 5
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 10, 1929), p. 6