Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
WGN : Everything's rosy for Rosie and me
"Everything's Rosy for Rosie and Me," written by Louis Robinson with music by Henri A. Keates, is a song presented in the Chicago Sunday Tribune by WGN. The page can be assembled into a small music booklet. The cover of the booklet includes an image of a man and woman holding each other close and a photograph of Henri A. Keates.
49 x 37 cm | 49
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 31, 1929), p. 7
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 31, 1929), p. 8