Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Varied formal elements
Building designs for the Chicago's World Fair of 1933-1934 by Hubert Burnham of Chicago.
12 x 15.3 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Exhibition facilities--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 9, 1929), p. 8