Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
University of California
Photograph of the University of California, where Hugh S. Johnson, National Recovery Administration official, finished a complete course of law with honors after 18 months of study.
12 x 8.2 cm
black and white
- Universities & colleges--California--Berkeley--1930-1940
- University of California (1868-1952)--Buildings--California--Berkeley--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 29, 1933), p. 4