Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Tri-towered government building and the Hall of States seen across the north lagoon
This image shows a scene from A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933-1934.. The photograph offers a view of the tri-towered government building and the Hall of States as seen across the north lagoon.
23.5 x 37 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)--Buildings
- Exhibition buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Lakes & ponds--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 11, 1933), Picture Section, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)