Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Triple-Thrift refigerator (General Electric) & R. Cooper Jr. Inc.
Advertisement for General Electric Triple-Thrift refrigerator, distributed by R. Cooper Jr., Inc., includes photographs of a man and woman looking at a refrigerator's price tag, a person holding an ice tray, a man pointing out the GE "cold-maker" to a boy, a woman and three children standing near a refrigerator, a view of the refrigerator with its door open, and several images of various General Electric products.
49 x 36.5 cm
- Appliance stores--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- General Electric Company--Products--1930-1940
- R. Cooper Jr. Inc.--Products--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 24, 1938), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 3