Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Tribune artist sketches Samuel Insull as he tells his story
A collection of courtroom sketches of Samuel Insull as he told his story in court.
20.6 x 15.3 cm
black and white
- Corporation Securities Company--Trials, litigation, etc.--Illinois--Chicago
- Insull, Samuel, 1859-1938--Trials, litigation, etc.--Illinois--Chicago
- Judicial proceedings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (November 2, 1934), p. 44
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)