Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
They pose together to show their predicament
Grace Goss and Irene (Billie) Goss sit at the Grand Canyon Lodge in blankets after collegians stole their clothes. The Goss sisters hitch-hiked from Chicago to Hollywood in search of work.
12.5 x 9.8 cm
black and white
- Goss, Grace--Travel--Arizona--Grand Canyon National Park
- Goss, Irene--Travel--Arizona--Grand Canyon National Park
- Victims of crimes--Arizona--Grand Canyon National Park--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 10, 1937), Graphic Section, p. 2