Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
The world's best rider demonstrates correct technique
Four photographs demonstrate correct horse riding technique by Lieut. Col. Harry D. Chamberlin.
27.4 x 37.2 cm
- Chamberlin, Harry D., 1887-1944--Sports
- Horseback riding--1930-1940
- Jumping (Horsemanship)--1930-1940
- Military officers--American--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 7, 1936), p. 8