Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Tells of capture
Police Commissioner O'Ryan, who resigned after clearing up the Lindbergh kidnapping case.
12.2 x 4.8 cm
black and white
- New York (N.Y.). Police Dept.--People--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- O'Ryan, John F. (John Francis), 1874-1961
- Police--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 21, 1934), p. 40
- Associated Press