Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
This is a drawing of Starved Rock, once the scene of a battle between the Pottawatomie, the Illinois, and other northwestern Native American tribes. Reprint from "History of Chicago".
12.1 x 10.2 cm
black and white
- Battlefields--Starved Rock State Park (Ill.)--1920-1930
- Cliffs--Starved Rock State Park (Ill.)--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 6, 1929), Picture Section, p. 1
- Andreas, A. T. (Alfred Theodore), 1839-1900