Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Sons of King George
The sons of King George V march in the funeral procession at Windsor. Pictured are Edward VIII, the duke of Gloucester, the duke of York, and the duke of Kent.
15 x 19.7 cm
- Funeral processions--England--London--1930-1940
- George V, King of Great Britain, 1865-1936--Death & burial--England--London
- George VI, King of Great Britain, 1895-1952--Public appearances--England--London
- George, Duke of Kent, 1902-1942
- Henry, Prince, Duke of Gloucester, 1900-1974--Public appearances--England--London
- Princes--Great Britain--1930-1940
- Windsor, Edward, Duke of, 1894-1972--Public appearances--England--London
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 9, 1936), p. 3
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)