Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Samuel Insull on witness stand in own defense at mail fraud trial
Three photographs show different perspectives of Samuel Insull on the witness stand in his own defense at a mail fraud trial.
16.6 x 25.4 cm
black and white
- Corporation Securities Company--Trials, litigation, etc.--Illinois--Chicago
- Insull, Samuel, 1859-1938--Trials, litigation, etc.--Illinois--Chicago
- Judicial proceedings--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (November 2, 1934), p. 44
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)