Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress : early days of Chicago
Robert and Peggy visit the Fort Dearborn exhibit at A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933. By W. G. Whitford.
46.5 x 34.5 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- City & town life--Illinois--Chicago--1800-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 18, 1933), p. 1