Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Record breaking crowd leaves wreckage in wake as fair closes
A damaged storefront in Paris, as seen on the day after the 1934 World's Fair ended and 372,000 people had left.
12.2 x 15.1 cm
black and white
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)--Facilities
- Exhibition facilities--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (November 2, 1934), p. 44
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)