Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Ransom cash recovered at suspect's home
Photograph shows New York police with cash believed to be ransom money recovered from the garage of Bruno Hauptmann, prime suspect in the Lindbergh kidnapping case.
12.2 x 9.8 cm
black and white
- Evidence (Law)--1930-1940
- Hauptmann, Bruno Richard, 1899-1936--Associated objects
- King, B. J.
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932--Kidnapping, 1932
- Money--United States--1930-1940
- New York (N.Y.). Police Dept.--People--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Police--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 21, 1934), p. 40
- Associated Press