Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Quiz Hauptmann landlady
This photograph shows Mrs. Pauline Rausch, owner of the Hauptmann home, with a detective as she appeared for questioning by the grand jury.
16.5 x 7 cm
black and white
- Hauptmann, Bruno Richard, 1899-1936--Friends & associates
- Judicial proceedings--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Landladies--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932--Kidnapping, 1932
- Rausch, Pauline--Trials, litigation, etc.--New York (State)--New York
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 26, 1934), p. 30
- Associated Press