Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Przemysl, the great Austrian stronghold
Przemysl, a great Austrian stronghold (now in Poland), which boasted 1,000 guns but was still taken over by Russians.
10.8 x 14.3 cm
black and white
- Forts & fortifications--Austrian--Poland--Przemyśl--1910-1920
- War damage--Poland--Przemyśl--1910-1920
- World War, 1914-1918--Battlefields--Poland--Przemyśl
- World War, 1914-1918--Destruction & pillage--Russian--Poland--Przemyśl
- World War, 1914-1918--Military facilities--Austrian--Poland--Przemyśl
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 2, 1934), n.p.