Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
President Wilson and Colonel House
President Woodrow Wilson and Colonel Edward House, after Colonel House's return from visiting European capitals.
7.5 x 5 cm
black and white
- Government officials--American--1910-1920
- House, Edward Mandell, 1858-1938
- Presidents--United States--1910-1920
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924--Staff
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 8, 1939), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2
- Underwood & Underwood