Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
President Roosevelt reviews army units stationed in Hawaii
This photograph shows President Franklin D. Roosevelt as he reviewed the 15,000 troops stationed in Hawaii.
12 x 14.8 cm
black and white
- Military inspections--Hawaii--1930-1940
- Presidents--United States--1930-1940
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945--Public appearances--Hawaii
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (August 4, 1934), p. 26
- Associated Press